Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

New year, new blog, new slate.  Those who know who I am, welcome back.  Those who don't, welcome.

Those easily offended, get over yourselves.  And quickly, too.  You won't last long.

If you don't like what I have to say here, I have one rule - kiss my ass.  I have zero patience for candy-asses who won't back their opinions up, and insist that others be silenced.  If you claim freedom from offense, you're nothing but a goddamn fascist.  Roll up your sleeves and wade in.  Or shut the fuck up.  Either way, grow a pair.

Imma be loathe to use the words "Conservative" and "Liberal" here, mainly because most people who claim to be conservative, aren't; and most American Liberals (As opposed to classical liberals) do everything in their power to avoid be identified for the bottom feeding Marxists they are.  So, I'm calling a spade a spade, and if you're a statist, right wing, big government liberal don't think I am on your side.

I was raised a Scoop Jackson, populist Democrat.  I never could stomach the Country Club, snobbish, progressivist Republican Elitist asstards.  Nixon was scum, Ford was a Boob - and then came Jimmy Carter with his drooling incompetence and the takeover of the Democratic party with Far Left extreme elitists.  I parted ways with the Democrats, worked briefly for John Anderson, and threw my support behind Reagan, especially when I prospered.  I even backed Bush I until he betrayed his "no new taxes" pledge, and the travesty that was the Contract With America (And the devolution of the Republicans back to their snobbish eelitism and tax'n'spending) sealed by departure from the Republicans.  Since then, every time the Libertarian party has fielded a candidate in any election I have voted for them.

With the sad exception of my 2008 lesser-of-two-evils vote for McSame.  In the future I vote for Cthulhu and refuse to settle for the lesser evil.

Any other political details from me you'll learn.  I reject the political binary, and chances are I don't THINK the same way as you, or value "my-teamism" like the political ignorati does.

No, I'm not all white.  I pass, but I'm part Indian.  Lenni-Lenape.  Leftists, get your racial slurs in order for a non-liberal minority, m'kay?

I'm very traditionalist, Latin Mass, Roman Catholic.  I'm also a recovering atheist.  And not the fuzzy, fun kind, either, so a lot of you anti-Christian bigot aren't going to fool me with your "I just don't believe in all religions equally" tripe.  It'd be like trying to hide your racism from a former member of the Ku Klux Klan.

And, yes, I do read and listen to people to whom I disagree profoundly with on a variety of issues.  In context, too.  Don't try your shit there, either.  I paid a lot of money to listen to Air Amerika so I could know what the enemies of God and Man were really saying.

Oh - I cannot stand Teleprompter Jesus.  See, here's the thing - I never voted for Clinton.  Didn't vote for Bush or Dol, either - but he was the president.   Except for a scant few of my Republican friends, no matter how much they gritted their teeth, they said "President Clinton."  Then came Bush.  Didn't vote for him, or Gore, or Kerry; so he wasn't "my guy" either.

Lost quite a few Liberal friends who cut me off when they found I did not vote for the Democrat.  And I never heard one call him "President Bush."  (And now that Chocolate Jesus is in the Oval Office, some what to be buds again - FOAD, motherfuckers.)

So - you get treated as you treat others.  So since leftist democrats won't recognize someone as "President Smith" when it isn't their guy, likewise I will not refer to Teh Magickal Negro by the Executive Honorific.  Nor will I stand, or even fly the flag at half mast if something happens to him.  (Though I may do it if that certifiable retard, Vice-President Insurance Policy, takes the oath of office.)

Now, as to the title - Hillary Clinton one time famously screeched words about hw patriotic dissent is.  Now, shills for Chicago Jesus are talking about how un-american and traitorous it is.  So I am cutting that fabric into a 3 piece suit, with two pairs of trousers, and wearing it proudly.  If dissenting makes me a traitor, then I wear it proudly.  Extremism in the service of Liberty is no vice.

And if you don't like it, lump it.

Rules and positions to follow, along with periodic rants, funny shit, and links to my buds.

No comments: