Friday, January 15, 2010

RAAAAAAACISTS!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since it came out that Harry Reid was making racist comments, something struck me as off.

And it's not that I don't think he said what he did. It's obvious he's guilty as sin. And it's not that I don't think they aren't racist. They are. But his grovelling to Teleprompter Jesus, Al Sharpton, and the rest of the Race Warlords and Shakedown Artists seemed ... misdirected.

Then it just hit me - maybe ten minutes ago. He doesn't owe them an apology.

He owes ME one.

Well, come to think of it, no. Since I don't vote a straight Far-left Democratic ticket, I'm hopelessly racist, sexist, homophobic, evil Xian Skinhead, yadda, yadda, yadda. I mean, c'mon - the only thing you need to do to be a part of the VRWC is to go against a party line lockstep. We've seen it a hundred times.

What Harry Reid said is that white people who voted for BHO would not have voted for a Dark-Skinned guy who had a Negro accent. That's right, sports fans, if you are a white Obama voter, you'd have never voted for your Jesus if he had darker skin, and wasn't able to "talk white."

This is what Dingy Harry said - Barack was electable because he was light skinned and could turn the Black accent on and off. If this is true, a Dark Skinned black guy ho couldn't "hide his accent" would be unelectable. You can reach no other conclusion.

God, I never knew you Obama voters were such .... RAAAAAAAAAAAAACISTS!!!!!!!
!!!!

I mean, you must be - Harry Reid took you to the woodshed with that comment, and made you his bitch over it, and ya'll just meekly took it.

No comments: